A highly motivated, top seller, organized, enthusiastic, stylish, hard working Sales Associate to join our tight- knit team.
This is a position that requires open availability/weekend availability.
• Top seller with excellent customer service skills
• Strong work ethic to set the standard, lead by example and be a team player
• Excellent knowledge of the contemporary fashion market
• Positive work attitude
• Exceptional organization skills
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and troubleshoot
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and persuasive manner at all levels, internal and external to 18w
• Resourceful, self-motivated and energetic
• 3 years’ fashion retail experience
• 18 months’ fashion retail management experience
*Familiarity with Shopify would be an asset.
• Maintain and help grow the 18w brand ethos and standards already in place
• Drive the business by maintaining existing client relationships and building & nurturing new ones
• Opening and closing procedures
• Daily inventory reconciliation
• Communicate sales reports and feedback with the 18w team
• Ensure that the store and product are kept at the high standards expected from our customers and 18w team
• Report store needs to the 18w team
• Manage weekly cleaning duties to 18w standards
• Manage web orders and prepare for shipping
Please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.